Schulphoek House is an Hermanus accommodation that boasts beautifully decorated sea-facing and garden rooms.
There are 15 double rooms, all en-suite, spacious and uniquely decorated at this Hermanus accommodation, including large garden bedrooms with private entrances or rooms with spectacular sea views. No smoking is allowed in the rooms at Schulphoek House.
The bedrooms at Schulphoek House have immense charm and character, each individually decorated with fine linens, offering privacy and exclusivity with subtle touches of luxury.
The bathrooms at this Hermanus accommodation are unique with environmentally friendly soaps and shampoos, terrycloth gowns and slippers, and warmed bath sheets to wrap yourself up in total splendour.
- Superior Sea Facing King/Twin: 5 first floor en-suite bedrooms
- Luxury Sea Facing King/Twin: 4 ground floor en-suite bedrooms
- Luxury Garden King: 2 en-suite bedrooms
- Luxury Garden Triple: 1 en-suite master bedroom with child room
- Standard Garden Double: 2 en-suite bedrooms
- Standard Garden Twin: 1 en-suite bedroom
Schulphoek House Room Facilities
- Satellite TV
- Lounge area
- Heated towel rails
- Tea and coffee facilities
- 100% percale cotton linen
- Dressing gowns
- Mini bar
- Shower and a bath